This week on the CMB podcast I share with you my conversation with author and blogger, Tim Challies.
We talked about a handful of things, but primarily discussed the effects of technology and the digital explosion in the life of the believer. Specifically Christian musicians.
It was both an encouraging and a challenging conversation that I’m sure will get you thinking.
Listen to or download the podcast here, and check out the detailed show notes below….[powerpress]
Here are the highlights
- Tim’s story of faith
- How he got started blogging and writing
- Writing daily
- Why daily habits helps you grow
- Balancing family, writing, and ministry
- Tim’s recent book The Next Story
- How technology affects everyone
- A Christian worldview of technology
- Social media and privacy
- Twitter and retweeting
- Concerns and excitement about popular Christian music
- How should we define “congregational”?
- What makes a song easy to sing?
Here are Tim’s links
- Tim’s book, The Next Story
- Tim’s book, The Discipline of Spiritual Discernment
- Tim on Twitter
- Tim on Facebook
Other items mentioned
What do you think makes a song easy to sing?
Let us know in the comments!